Wednesday, May 9, 2012

So it's been a while... its been an eventful past month with a bit of everything. I went from having to deal with a crush I had developed over this school year, to getting convicted about issues in my own life, like how I don't believe in myself, or ooze out confidence, but I am learning by the grace of God. I am a stronger woman today because of the trials I go through sometimes.

Tonight I wanna leave yo with a few words from my heart...


"Two decades, 20 years and 317 days, 7623 days, 1089 weeks, 251 months later and a million experiences later from my origin, I have finally found the courage I needed to pen this memoir, this desire which has patiently rested upon my heart for so many years, this letter to myself, this story of misdirected love, this tale of a girl who has fallen face down on her face too many times. Finally here I am writing. I am writing because, because it’s been a long time coming, because I can no longer keep silent, about this life which is nothing short of a miracle from God. I've always asked myself, why I was born, what my purpose on this earth is. I’ve always marveled at how God has allowed me to live thus far, against the odds. How do I even begin to detail, even the simplest of my experiences?
 No! To pen them on paper would be but a mockery of my collective experiences, some things are meant to be guarded in the heart, no one could even begin to understand each one.  But another part of me feels like writing will bring release as well as revelation. As painful, as sad as it may be to review one’s life, it is, every once in a while, vital to do a little housekeeping. How else does one realize how far he or she has come, how much he or she has grown, and how much God has fought for him or her? "

Hope you like it, maybe it will be in my book some day, my book of countless beginings and threading narratives!

Peace and love, xoxoxoxoxo,

Sandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment